OPENED A FROST ACCOUNT JUST FOR A PART TIME JOB DIRECT DEPOSIT. WENT THROUGH *** JUST TO GET FUNDS FROM THE ACCOUNT.

AFTER I TOLD THEM MY ACCOUNT MIGHT BE FRAUDED WAS TOLD TO COME IN PERSON TO DO A CLOSE AND REOPEN SUPPOSED TO BE SIMPLE AS THAT EXPLAINED TO JORDAN I REPEAT JORDAN TOLD ME OK NO PROBLEM. STARTED ASKING ADDRESS QUESTIONS AN I EXPLAINED MY LIVING SITUATION. ALL THE SUDDEN OH I AM JUST TRASH BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE AN ADDRESS. CAME IN WITH NEW ADDRESS INFO.

AND TRIED TO CASH A CHECK FROM ANOTHER JOB. AND WAS UNABLE TO THEY CLOSED THE ACCOUNT WITHOUT NO REASON SAYING I SHOULD HAVE ALL MY INCOME GOING INTO THIS ACCOUNT !!!!!! *** IF I AM HAVING THAT MUCH PROBLEM GETTING A SMALL PARTTIME FUNDS WHY THE *** WOULD I PUT BIGGER DEPOSITS INTO THE ACCOUNT !!!! DUH !!!!

JUST BEWARE OF THE LOCATION ON PLANO RD DALLAS TEXAS THEY WILL MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR TRASH EVEN DID A INCOME VER. FROM MY MAIN JOB AND JORDAN DOWN GRADED MY POSITION I TOLD HER I WAS A SUPERVISOR AND SHE LAUGHED AND OH YOUR A COORDINATOR !!!

Comments