1.2
Interest Rate

Several things happened.first, they helped Sallie Mae triple my student loans from approximately $33K to over $97K!!

They failed to let me know my monthly payments were not being taken out...so they went into default by "mistake", even though Frost was involved and receiving money from student loans. After 8 years of fighting it, and asking Frost Bank what happened and how they could help me. I got a call from Sandy Sullivan saying she would be willing to help me along with Mr. Olivia.

We had a meeting, which was strange, he was very pushy and acting like we were in a board meeting. Sullivan said she would get back with me...she never did until I finally called her. She had nothing to say, even though Olivia said he was going to call friends of his at Sallie Mae to get it straightened out. He lied.

Come to find out, Sullivan / Olivia were only seeing what I had in case I was going to sue Frost! Really??? Shame on Frost!!!! 2.) is serious as well.

I've had a safety deposit box with Frost for years, with no problem when Kay over saw the boxes. Well, ever since she retired, I've had money missing from my box, only when a certain banker would let me in my box. I took a video of the money I had in my box on one visit. The next time I went to my box there was 3 hundred $ missing!

Next time it was the same, stolen money! I called and asked if and why not there weren't any cameras in the safety deposit box area...it surprised the women and she lied and said, "...it would be an invasion of privacy." Really?? then how come you have camera's every where else?? It was only one banker whom I've known for a while....never did trust her and now I never will!!

She's been working for Frost for about 30 yrs. Don't trust FROST BANK. shame on Sullivan and Olivia and greedy FROST for working with Sallie Mae to ruin peoples lives!! Is it really worth it?

Not that you care!!

And shame on the banker who stole my money out of my sdbox!Debra, if you needed money...I would've given it to you...you didn't have to steal it from me!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments